Congress website: www.cnsfederation.org/congress.html
The overall goal of the CNSF Annual Congress is to provide its members with relevant information which physicians and surgeons may take back to their practice as they continue to enhance the care of their patients with diseases of the nervous system.
The CNSF Annual Congress is an opportunity for CNSF members and allied health care workers in the neuro field to meet face-to-face to network with colleagues, share experiences, and participate in learning activities, relevant to their practice and care of their patients.
The CNSF Annual Congress continues to support the above objectives by:
- Providing a national forum for communication of information regarding disorders of the nervous system.
- Providing access to relevant Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Providing access to a variety of learning formats with the educational programs and services, including, not limited to courses, SIGs, symposia, plenary sessions and lectures..
- Facilitating knowledge translation of fundamental and applied research aimed at advancing knowledge related to the functions of the nervous system and its disorders.
- Providing access, through its Exhibition Hall, with organizations to increase public awareness and understanding of neurological disorders.
- Providing Accredited Group Learning CME Credits as recognized by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada with the Maintenance of Credit (MOC) Framework.
Macleod Trail SW
AB T2H 2K6
Tel.: +1 (403) 229-9544
Fax: +1 (403) 229-1661